Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xhypn0tiqz

TCA Peel - Is this safe?

I'm seriously considering ordering this for my acne scars... I've never had a chemical peel or anything like that ever, and I'm kind of skeptical because I don't want to make my skin even worse!

http://perfectcomplexion.net/cart/index.ph...;products_id=46

I've been researching about these peels but everyones saying different things... this product looks the most legit, but then again you never know.

anybody have any opinions or experiences with these peels??

I'd really appreciate the help! thanks =)

I'm seriously considering ordering this for my acne scars... I've never had a chemical peel or anything like that ever, and I'm kind of skeptical because I don't want to make my skin even worse!

http://perfectcomplexion.net/cart/index.ph...;products_id=46

I've been researching about these peels but everyones saying different things... this product looks the most legit, but then again you never know.

anybody have any opinions or experiences with these peels??

I'd really appreciate the help! thanks =)

I just ordered the tca complex, apeel correct and daily last night. Im so excited. I cant wait until they arrive. The Apeel Im not too worried about but I am unsure on how to use the tca complex. Anybody know?

U guys have to post back & let us know how it worked, I can't trust what they say on the website, they obviously are gonna say it works and all that lol.

BTW Do you guys still have active acne?

I do - hoping thats okay for the peel..

I will defenitly keep you posted once I start and if I forget to post than feel free to message me and harrass me!!! :) I dont currently have any acne (knock on wood) Accutane took care of that and I currently use stieva A which is like retin A ocassionally. Im pretty much 100% clear of acne and when I do break out here and there the stieva A takes care of that. Hmmm....Im not sure about using apeel while you have active acne. Julies website says your acne should be in remission.

U guys have to post back & let us know how it worked, I can't trust what they say on the website, they obviously are gonna say it works and all that lol.

I will defenitly keep you posted once I start and if I forget to post than feel free to message me and harrass me!!! :) I dont currently have any acne (knock on wood) Accutane took care of that and I currently use stieva A which is like retin A ocassionally. Im pretty much 100% clear of acne and when I do break out here and there the stieva A takes care of that. Hmmm....Im not sure about using apeel while you have active acne. Julies website says your acne should be in remission.

MelanieTee,

Have you received your order yet?? Let us know when you get your order. I got the tca complex and apeel daily, it shipped out on Mon. I am excited about the samples everyone talks about. Let me know when you start and what you get as well. I am unsure of what to start with....

MelanieTee,

Have you received your order yet?? Let us know when you get your order. I got the tca complex and apeel daily, it shipped out on Mon. I am excited about the samples everyone talks about. Let me know when you start and what you get as well. I am unsure of what to start with....

I just ordered the tca complex, apeel correct and daily last night. Im so excited. I cant wait until they arrive. The Apeel Im not too worried about but I am unsure on how to use the tca complex. Anybody know?

If you have questions about how to use a specific product from a specific manufacturer, ALWAYS contact the supplier/manufacturer. That is the only way you will get safe and accurate information about how to use the product.

Well I did it, I ordered the TCA complex and Apeel daily and some lip balm that sounded too delicious! I will let you know how it goes I am a bit nervous, but excited too. I can assure you, I am no way affiliated with Julie or her website. I think she is located on the east coast somewhere, I am from southern California. I noticed there is a lot of uncertainty on this site as to her legitimacy. I am just a chick, trying to get good skin!!!! ;)

My acne is in remission also (for the most part) save the monthly flare up I usually get. I mostly have large pores, hyperpigmentation and a depressed scar I'm trying to fix. I will definitely let you know! :pray:

Well I did it, I ordered the TCA complex and Apeel daily and some lip balm that sounded too delicious! I will let you know how it goes I am a bit nervous, but excited too. I can assure you, I am no way affiliated with Julie or her website. I think she is located on the east coast somewhere, I am from southern California. I noticed there is a lot of uncertainty on this site as to her legitimacy. I am just a chick, trying to get good skin!!!! ;)

My acne is in remission also (for the most part) save the monthly flare up I usually get. I mostly have large pores, hyperpigmentation and a depressed scar I'm trying to fix. I will definitely let you know! :pray:

If you have questions about how to use a specific product from a specific manufacturer, ALWAYS contact the supplier/manufacturer. That is the only way you will get safe and accurate information about how to use the product.

Ok so I received my items a few days ago. I got so many freebies. I got a free tca latte. Not a sample but a whole bottle. A whole bottle of some crystal micro stuff ( Dont know the exact name but Ill check) lip balm, and a sample of apeel daily (its pretty big too!!!) these were all my freebies!!! I ordered TCA Complex and Apeel daily and correct. I applied the TCA Complex on wednesday night and havent used any moisturizer yet. My skin feels tight and Im starting to flake a bit. I think Im gonna get a decent peel. In about a week and a half Ill try the apeel correct. I will keep you guys posted on my results:)

Hey, Does anyone know whats the difference between tca peels and glycolic peels? are the same thing and would they work for wrinkles on the forehead or hyperpigmentation?

Hey, Does anyone know whats the difference between tca peels and glycolic peels? are the same thing and would they work for wrinkles on the forehead or hyperpigmentation?

If TCA peeling is safe? According to my dermatologist, it isn't. They don't offer the treatment because they feel the risk of scarring, hypo- and hyperpigmentations are simply too large. And that the results often look unnatural. They say they have heard many stories of instances where the beforementioned has occured. That's what my dermatologist says.

However, there are also clinics in my country that do offer the treatment, even though they do point out the risks that patients should take into consideration. But they have had very good results.

I talked to a clinic who offer the treatment. They say they've had good results with it, and it can be used to improve many conditions, including the texture of a traumatic scar (which is what I have). But they did say that they're plastic surgeon must look at individual cases, I order to confirm that it will help anyone's condition. I might talk to them again about this. If I have anything substantial to share, I'll post it in this thread.

Idnha