Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acneargh

Vita K Solution for redmarks. EDITED

Vita K Solution

Anyone who has used this could you plz tell me when the best time is to put this on your face while on the regimen? after you wash or before? before applying bp or after applying bp?

Any help :lol:

(Edit)

*see noticable results within a week*

1.Wash with gentle cleanser

2.Apply moisturizer

3.Apply dime sized amount of Vita K solution for blotchy skin on fingertips and apply directly to redmarks.

I would recommend this to you if you don't have active acne or just a couple of pimples every now and then. Although you can apply if you do have active acne I would suggest clearing up your pimples first then worrying about redmarks. Just a suggestion. :D

Price

Vita K solution for blotchy Skin - 10.99 to 12.99 (lowest ive seen it)

Place

Any local drugstore. I got mines at walgreens.

Hope this can be of some help to everyone

Sorry, I don't have a response to give you.. but I do have a question, where do you get this Vita-K thing from?? --> what country do you live in??... and what's the full name for Vita-K??? . . . :D

Thank you very much,

-Melissa-

Using Dan's regimen, after the BP I wait 15 min. then put it on... wait another 5-10 then moisturize. Not sure if that's the right way to do it, but it works for me.

I used it for about a week and noticed very good results. I have been using it now for about 5 to 6 weeks and Im proud to say my redmarks are almost completely gone. :D

I used it for about a week and noticed very good results.  I have been using it now for about 5 to 6 weeks and Im proud to say my redmarks are almost completely gone. :D

But wouldn't they have been almost completely gone in 5 to 6 weeks anyway? I'm just wondering how much of this stuff really works and how much we just think it does.

I hate it when product claim that it should work from 3 to whatever months, you think it works because by those long months, the blemish would fade somewhat anyway.... if the product works, it should work within weeks.

i was wondering if this was safe to use on my face while i still have a bit of active acne. the box does not say that it is non-comedogenic, so that worries me. also, it feels very thick and i'm afraid that may contribute to oiliness. i'm really open to trying this, as long as it doesn't bring my acne back! thanks!

also, i was wondering how long it generally took to see results. does this work better than glycolic acid??