Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yikes

Dan, where to get kojic acid in San Francisco?

hey dan, do you know where I can get a product that contains kojic acid? I think walgreens or rite aid should have some but I couldn't find any on my last visit to those stores, probably because none of the kojic acid products have kojic acid written largely on the box. can you name me some products?

I heard kojic acid works like hydroquineone but is much more safer

I heard kojic acid is a naturally occuring substance found in Japan. It bleaches skin like hydroquinone but doesn't have the long term side effects of hydroquinone

Well, since I didn't know what it was, I guess I'm not sure where to buy it :D

Let us know if you find it and how it works.

hey dan, do you know where I can get a product that contains kojic acid? I think walgreens or rite aid should have some but I couldn't find any on my last visit to those stores, probably because none of the kojic acid products have kojic acid written largely on the box. can you name me some products?

I heard kojic acid works like hydroquineone but is much more safer

Yeah, I know about it too. The most popular product out there right now is Meladerm by Civant skincare, which incorporates Kojic acid and some other thing to help with hyperpigmentation/freckles etc. I used it regularly for about half a year with no real results. But that's just my stupid stubborn skin, it doesn't mean the product itself is a scam: it's genuinely worked for many people so I would say you give it a try anyway.

Here's the link to their site: http://www.civantskincare.com/products.htm...CFQs4QgodLSxeRQ

Good luck :cool:

I used a great kojic acid, it is made by a company called Sesderma. It was kind of expensive, but worth it. I have never heard of Walgreens or Rite Aid carrying it, but I will look the next time I am in either one of those. Good luck :angel: