Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
uncle buck

Pimple on my penis.. WTF

Oh my GOD. I just noticed i had a MASSIVE pimple on the side of my penis. I popped it, because it had heaps of green puss just waiting to explode, and it hurt like hell, and still does. Oh dear god, the pain.

Anyways, what the hell? Should i be worried about this? I've never had a pimple there before, it just seems a bit strange, and i'm feeling confused about it.

One thing to note.. this last week i have not masterbated or had sex once. That's like a record for me. Maybe i got a pimple there because it's not used to not being irritated or touched?

sounds like you need the 'di*k doctor'... go you nearest VD clinic. 8-[

Might just be a pimple but it sounds infected if its green, so go your doctors anyways.

Well it's just a little red scar now that i've popped it, so i'm pretty sure it was a pimple. I might have to get someone to "look at it" though... 8-[

I'm scared.

You CAN most definitely have pimples down there (or Fordayce bumps) but the green puss thing sounds a little worrisome.

actually the crisis is not quite over. herpes outbreaks go through a cycle that eventually ends in the lesion crusting over and going away. You've got herpes dude. You better get tested before you have sex again.