Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sulphur Powder Mask

Okk soo im trying this out tonite, any idea of how loong i should keep it on for or if i should even do it or anything ??? whats your opinion of this stuff ?

I have heard a great many stories on the substance known as sulphur and its varied and wonderous properties. Travellers have spoken of centuries old shaman living high above the world, who have succeeded in summoning powerful demons and efreets, such that they may grant upon its summoner treasures and gifts of which the eyes of man has never gazed upon before. Indeed, sulphur has additionally been known as a critical ingredient towards the creation of powerful dimensional portals between this, and a great and mysterous fiery domain filled with gigantic dark creatures. With such magical properties, one cannot help but think it may indeed be of benefit to sufferers of acne.

It bears noting however something that one traveller has mentioned to me which was in turn spoken to him by villagers who were told as children by their forefathers who have witnessed a great event long ago from one of these immortal wizards, which was "beware of what you wish for, for it may come true".

I immediately dismissed this as casual, baseless, and worthless rumor.

I have heard a great many stories on the substance known as sulphur and its varied and wonderous properties. Travellers have spoken of centuries old shaman living high above the world, who have succeeded in summoning powerful demons and efreets, such that they may grant upon its summoner treasures and gifts of which the eyes of man has never gazed upon before. Indeed, sulphur has additionally been known as a critical ingredient towards the creation of powerful dimensional portals between this, and a great and mysterous fiery domain filled with gigantic dark creatures. With such magical properties, one cannot help but think it may indeed be of benefit to sufferers of acne.

It bears noting however something that one traveller has mentioned to me which was in turn spoken to him by villagers who were told as children by their forefathers who have witnessed a great event long ago from one of these immortal wizards, which was "beware of what you wish for, for it may come true".

I immediately dismissed this as casual, baseless, and worthless rumor.

That was beautiful