Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IveGotIt

Mint Jeulep Questions (SP?)

I was wondering if this product is effective at all.. Ive heard it clears blackheads, shrinks pores and helps your overall complexion

Can anyone give me anymore info on this?

Thanks

It's good as a zit zapper because of the sulfur content, but can cause slight "burning" when applied all over ... depends how sensitive your skin is. I have a tube of it, but haven't been that all impressed. I found spot treating with Persagel was more effective than the QHMJ mask, in my opinion. Some people love it, others don't. There is alot of talk about it on www.makeupalley.com, my other message board home.

Like the person above me said, http://www.makeupalley.com has hundreds of reviews on the mask. I use it every so often and I do think it helps rinse away impurities, blackheads, and minimize the appearance of pores. The longer you leave it on, the better it seems to work. Many people use it as a spot treatment overnight on active pimples to reduce the redness and size of the pimples. It wouldn't hurt to try it out because it's dirt cheap - I bought it for $1-2 at CVS.