Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jay6

Growing 80's style hair

So I only recently cut my long hair around 2 months ago and short hair is fine! but.... I want to grow some long 80's style boofy hair kinda like the ones in this link. If anyone has any tips or suggestions it would be awesome! i'm kinda new to the whole "hair" thing so thanks in advance. hehe <3

So I only recently cut my long hair around 2 months ago and short hair is fine! but.... I want to grow some long 80's style boofy hair kinda like the ones in this link. If anyone has any tips or suggestions it would be awesome! i'm kinda new to the whole "hair" thing so thanks in advance. hehe.

Invest in a crimping iron, STAT!

Got 2 Be products are the best for that.....There's a mousse, hairspray, and hair glue. Works wonders! (I've heard Elmers white school glue works great too).

And I'd second the back combing brush - lots of bristles. And the hair crimper...or get some really tiny braids, then take them out after a week (without washing them). And patience....loooooots of patience. And maybe a buddy to help you out. And a blowdryer for extra oomph!