Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been getting lots of emails in regards to my previous post on how i got my skin rid of acne. A lot of people seem to have wrong information in regards to the ingredients of La Mer. Also a lot of people have emailed me saying that they are currently using it and have gotten results. Plz look into the the different types of Creme that are made because as stated previously by someone they seem to find that la mer is very oliy like vaseline. Like everything out on the market we see that products effect differnt people in differnt way. I found my answer and that was with la mer. this product can be found at http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/...&navAction=jump

Creme de la Mer (InStyle Best Moisturizer Awards)

Coveted by those in the know since 1965.

Conceived by NASA aerospace physicist Max Huber more than 30 years ago, Crème de la Mer defies the laws of nature. The legendary formula will transform the look of your skin as nothing ever has, leaving it softer, firmer, virtually creaseless. Even the driest of complexions are healed.

What's the secret of this miraculous potion? It contains sea kelp, calcium, vitamins, and minerals, plus oils of citrus, eucalyptus, and sunflower. But the magic isn't in these ingredients; it's in the three to four month long biofermentation process that transforms the ingredients into the nutrient-rich broth of Crème de la Mer.

Today it is available in the original Crème in three sizesâ€â€1 ounce, 2 ounces, and 16.5 ounces, the ultimate luxury.* It is also available in two lotion formulations tailored for different skin types. (Both lotions contain the extraordinary benefits of the original Crème.)

The Oil Absorbing Lotion: As seen in Harper's Bazaar magazine (April 2003 issue). This oil-free formula leaves behind a soft matte finish that inhibits oily breakthrough. Perfect as a day-time option for oilier skin. 1.7 fluid ounce pump bottle.

The Moisturizing Lotion: Named "Best Facial Moisturizer for Normal Skin" in InStyle magazine's "135 best beauty buys" (March 2003 issue). For normal and normal-to-dry skins, this formulation is ideal for warm weather climates and on those occasions when the Crème may be too rich. 1.7 fluid ounce pump bottle.

Wow! That is some pricey stuff! I would try it but it is way out of my price range. Not to mention my hubby would KILL me if I spent that kind of money.

unles ur rich as hell dont bother lookin at that stuff, $280 for 4 little ass bottles? i mean lets be serious

why do u advertise stuff that costs hundreds of dollars, no normal sane person is gonna order that shit

La Mer

The Oil Absorbing Lotion

Price $140.00

NMOS4_C2678

thats your cure thats all you need 140 will cure your face or u can keep wasting more money on crap that doesnt work

Proactive

Duac Gel

Retin a

Retin a micro

differin gel

tetracyclin

miocyclin

anti toxin pills

liver cleansers

colon cleansers

b5

All the wash and scrubs

olay regenration

PB

Diors Acne Treatment

Borgesa mud and clay treatments

lol i think thats about it

all did the same thing give a little result then completely turn against me its like satan is fuckig with my brain

i think ur full of it, and prolly work for the company.

if people want guaranteed results they go on accutane, that usually works. only a retard would order some "miracle" cream in a tiny bottle for 100-200 bucks. that little ass bottle wont cure shit. get some common sense people.

you stupied fucker iam posting what worked for me and trying to get it out their if you dont like it then dont use it. dont knock on the shit i use to cure myself.

ur the stupid fucker not me

do u honestly think it costs them 140 to make that shit? it probably costs them 5 bucks and ur payin all that money for it. even if its miracle ur wastin ur money. and even if it gets rid of oil on ur face that wont get rid of ur acne. many people on this website have worse problems than just oil, they got cystic acne and other nasty shit like that and i doubt that some lil creme is gonna do n e thing for that.

is didnt have oliy skin i had cystic acne DICk and it worked for me well whatever iam not going to continue on with this stupied arrgument ill pay whatever it takes to heal my face and this is what worked and now i am as happy as ever. who cares what it cost to make who cares what it cost if it cured me and me look good then damnit why would i not pay it. its like saying u have cancer and it cost X amount of money to get a cure but u wont pay it cause you think its to much. hey iam not comparing acne to cancer by all means but iam making a comparison of an illness that has a solution but at a high cost. regarless of what u think iam not going to make it seem like its a miracle La Mer but has it been the most effective thing on my face? Yes, does it cost a lot Of Course it does but it cured me.

i've used it for years but only as an undereye moisturizer as it causes bad breakouts for myself and my brother when used elsewhere. very good as moisturizer but i wouldn't recommend using this on an acne-prone complexion.