Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karlas

I have a question on the Baby's brush exfoliation

Help! I tried the baby's brush exfoliation method last night. I let the warm water run over my face then gently rubbed the brush over all over. I did this for about 3-4 minutes. Then did my usual routine of cleansing with my purpose bar of soap, pat dry my face, then put my finger full of Dan's BP and finally the cetaphil moisturizer. Here is my question. I did not notice a different at all with the flakiness. What did I do wrong?

I think the flakiness will not be affected too much cause it simply exfoliates the dead skin. After washing and applying your bpo your skin will be dry again.

That's what I think anyway..

To counter flakiness should be a good moisturizer. Exfoliating is just to get rid of dead skin to help the skin to regenerate faster.

Just keep doing it! You'll notice a difference in a few days if you keep doing it once a day (no more than that).

I didn't think it worked either when I started using it, till I plugged the sink when doing it... When I was done (a minute or less of brushing is enough, 4 might be a little too long), a TON of dead skin was floating around in the sink :X pretty gross, but at least it showed that it's working :dance:. Then after a few days I noticed my skin becoming more and more flake free...

Good Luck :D!