Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mark22

Tamanu oil for scars!

From cosmeticscop.com dictionary:

"tamanu oil. From a tree native to Polynesia. It is reputed to have wondrous wound-healing properties, as well as being a cure-all for almost every skin ailment you can think of, from acne to eczema to psoriasis, but all of the miraculous claims are hinged on anecdotal, not scientific, evidence. There’s no harm in using this oil in skin care?like most oils, it is composed of phospholipids and glycolipids, and these are natural constituents of healthy skin and are good water-binding agents. Tamanu oil may have anti-inflammatory properties and there is some research showing it has anti-tumor properties, though this has not been proven in any direct research on skin."

^^^For wasting you money among other things! Tamanu oil was the first thing I bought about 1 year and a half ago when I started looking into improving my skin again.

I used the whole bottle and it did not do a single thing for me. It smells a bit like kitty pee according to my husband.

So like I said, I'm so sorry. biggrin.gif

^^^For wasting you money among other things!  Tamanu oil was the first thing I bought about 1 year and a half ago when I started looking into improving my skin again.

I used the whole bottle and it did not do a single thing for me.  It smells a bit like kitty pee according to my husband.

^^^For wasting you money among other things!  Tamanu oil was the first thing I bought about 1 year and a half ago when I started looking into improving my skin again.

I used the whole bottle and it did not do a single thing for me.  It smells a bit like kitty pee according to my husband.

i actually got it for my excema...if it will work for scars,- great!

how about basil leaves? not a waste of time/money? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

LAET,

how about the cost of water and electricity/gas (to "cook" the basil), the amortization of your car (to drive to the veggie market)...? :-k biggrin.gif

i guess, to explain your husband what is the green s..t you are putting on your face is PRICELESS! he he biggrin.gif

just kidding!

LAET, hun, please keep me posted about you basil results! Seriously! biggrin.gif

LAET,

how about the cost of water and electricity/gas (to "cook" the basil), the amortization of your car (to drive to the veggie market)...?  :-k   biggrin.gif