Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, I've decided to post pictures of my face every week (Monday morning) to see how fast (or slow) it's improving. I encourage people to join me in this, as it's hard to judge if acne is improving when you check it 50 times a day (like I do, horrible habit, btw.) Here are my first pictures, feel free to comment.

EDIT: Doesn't seem like all of them will fit, so I'll post one (my worse side.) In the future, I'll reduce their size.

post-68442-1203471386_thumb.jpg

post-68442-1203471386_thumb.jpg

We have similar blackheads and clogged pores on our noses :( You also have a lot of redness. Can I please pop your yellowhead for you? lol I have the urge

We have similar blackheads and clogged pores on our noses :( You also have a lot of redness. Can I please pop your yellowhead for you? lol I have the urge

I'll join you. My red marks are driving me crazy..they've remained on my face for a few months now and its killing me to have to wear makeup everyday to cover them..

My routine is..

Morning -

RX Facial cleanser

Aveeno Correction cream

Cetaphil Moisterizer

Afternoon (after school)

I need to clean all dirt and makeup

from my oily face -____-

So I use Cetaphil Face cleanser

Evening -

I use Benzoyl peroxide wash 5%

followed by retina micro 1%.

gah I hope these damn red spots on my face disappear.

Hey check out my thread on redmarks, I found a OTC topical that does wonders! I don't have any before / after pics but I can honestly say that you won't regret trying it out.

Hey check out my thread on redmarks, I found a OTC topical that does wonders! I don't have any before / after pics but I can honestly say that you won't regret trying it out.

hey bud, my condition is similar to yours but i have Asian skin. i just ordered a shit load of glycolic products. one being acne eraser (kit) and a 30% glycolic kit off of ebay. and yes, i will be taking progress pictures as i go. i've never tried glycolic products before so i hope they will be my holy grail. BP dries the crap outta my skin very bad and i'm allergic to salycilic acid as it breaks me out like crazy.

and how the hell do you post up pictures on this message board?! i've got a shit load of pictures of my condition right now that i'd like to post up.

all the best

hey bud, my condition is similar to yours but i have Asian skin. i just ordered a shit load of glycolic products. one being acne eraser (kit) and a 30% glycolic kit off of ebay. and yes, i will be taking progress pictures as i go. i've never tried glycolic products before so i hope they will be my holy grail. BP dries the crap outta my skin very bad and i'm allergic to salycilic acid as it breaks me out like crazy.

and how the hell do you post up pictures on this message board?! i've got a shit load of pictures of my condition right now that i'd like to post up.

all the best

all the best

gtracer007, be careful with the 30% glycolic acid. I've heard stories of people burning their face real bad with high concentration acids. I don't have any personal experience with it, so you should probably talk to someone who does before doing it.

To post pictures, import pic from camera, then in the attachment section, click browse and then upload. viola.

Hey man, how bad were your red marks. Like, compared to mine. I've read a bit 'bout your product, Vita K, sounds new. How much did they fade, let's say before was 100%, where is it at now?

And iluvsprite, that's cool with me. I want these red marks gone by the start of the summer, you with me? BTW, I'd recommed stopping using BP, as it makes red marks redder.

I really like your idea of taking the pics week to week. Maybe I'll join you in this endeavor. I've tried just about everything as well. I think I'm going to try MG86's recommendation since it's kind of cheap. I don't understand how a lot of people can spend so much money on some of these products. It's nuts. I'll try to get some pics up within the next week or so.