Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heartPWR

RED SPOTS

HOW DO YOU GET RID OF THEM. I HAVE QUITE A BIT ON MY CHEEKS AND A LITTLE ON MY FOREHEAD. ORDERED THE BP GEL FROM THE SITE WILL THIS HELP?! I HATE RED MARKS OMG.I HAVE SO MUCH THEY'RE SO RED BUT I DONT GET PIMPLES ANYMORE. HELP!

HOW DO YOU GET RID OF THEM. I HAVE QUITE A BIT ON MY CHEEKS AND A LITTLE ON MY FOREHEAD. ORDERED THE BP GEL FROM THE SITE WILL THIS HELP?! I HATE RED MARKS OMG.I HAVE SO MUCH THEY'RE SO RED BUT I DONT GET PIMPLES ANYMORE. HELP!

i have the same problem too. been drinking 1cup of acv everyday. i dont know if its the acv or my regimen but my red marks are starting to fade

i have the same problem too. been drinking 1cup of acv everyday. i dont know if its the acv or my regimen but my red marks are starting to fade

apple cider vinegar? seems odd im going to look that up and see the benefits of that. where would you find that anyways lol.

moisturizers and vitamin E oil? i usually take vitamin C and vitamin E capules. in the summer i read something about breaking the vitamin E capsules and rubbing it on your face. i tried it in the summer and made my skin feel a bit smoother. i later read that doing that can cause blackheads to form which i have been getting a few lately.

i get a pimple here and then nothing big, no breakouts anymore. dont really understand the concept that moisturizers or vitamin E oil would fade marks. i thought BP would, guess i gotta do some research!

Well here's the run down on vitamin E oil.

Vitamin E protects skin, it helps to rebuild scar tissue and skin impurities.

It works best when applied externally in a pure natural oil form NOT Synthetically.

I personally don't like the idea of using oil from capsules because it's not 100% vitamin E oil, which is what you need, it's usually synthetically produced oil mixed with other ingredients.

Mixing it with moisturizer is just a trick I use to ensure the oil is spread evenly over my skin.

ohh i see. i dont think i'll try it right now if i do.but very useful info. im going to stick with what i'm doing seems to doing something but slowly.it's been a long journey my friends.

lol @ fish pills. FISH PILLS?!#@ i want a Nemo.