Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alina

Has anyone switched from retin-a micro to differin??

Retin-a micro was helping with my acne, but the side effects were too bothersome-redness,peeling,swelling. So i switched to differin-should there be an initial breakout for this or do the breakouts mean differin just isn't working? Please help!by the way, i was on retin-a micro for three months before switching.

Creme de la Mer (InStyle Best Moisturizer Awards)

Coveted by those in the know since 1965.

Conceived by NASA aerospace physicist Max Huber more than 30 years ago, Crème de la Mer defies the laws of nature. The legendary formula will transform the look of your skin as nothing ever has, leaving it softer, firmer, virtually creaseless. Even the driest of complexions are healed.

What's the secret of this miraculous potion? It contains sea kelp, calcium, vitamins, and minerals, plus oils of citrus, eucalyptus, and sunflower. But the magic isn't in these ingredients; it's in the three to four month long biofermentation process that transforms the ingredients into the nutrient-rich broth of Crème de la Mer.

Today it is available in the original Crème in three sizesâ€â€1 ounce, 2 ounces, and 16.5 ounces, the ultimate luxury.* It is also available in two lotion formulations tailored for different skin types. (Both lotions contain the extraordinary benefits of the original Crème.)

The Oil Absorbing Lotion: As seen in Harper's Bazaar magazine (April 2003 issue). This oil-free formula leaves behind a soft matte finish that inhibits oily breakthrough. Perfect as a day-time option for oilier skin. 1.7 fluid ounce pump bottle.

The Moisturizing Lotion: Named "Best Facial Moisturizer for Normal Skin" in InStyle magazine's "135 best beauty buys" (March 2003 issue). For normal and normal-to-dry skins, this formulation is ideal for warm weather climates and on those occasions when the Crème may be too rich. 1.7 fluid ounce pump bottle.

look into it you can email me [email protected] and we can talk more about it

Differin works well for me, makes you slightly dry but nothing to worry about.

I did the opposite... I was on differin first, then retin-a. I noticed BETTER results with Retin-a micro. However, this was only in comparison. Neither was doing a whole lot for my acne. So I decided to give taz a try before I go for accutane. So far Taz has been doing a great job. It sounds like you may have been applying to much retin-a. That can lead to some of the side effects you talked about. Retin-a is very strong, a VERY small amount will do.