Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i saw this commercial on tv about this new acne cream that tightens your pours and revitalizes your skin and is "derm proven" for acne prone skin

anyone try this?

Yes....I've tried the whole line....the Gel, the Toner and the Creme.

The Clensing Gel is really good and I still use it.

The Toner works nice as well but I don't really need a toner.

The Creme works wonders in making your skin less oily/shiny and red!! I have not used it for a long time, so I don't know if it really improves your acne.

Anyway, if you have mild, not so stubbern acne it prob will chelp you.

If you have modern to severe acne....it's not gonna clear you by itself, you will need somethin stronger as B5 or BP.

Anyway....those are good additional product to a regimn, like the B5 one.

Finally! Someone who uses it, I thought I was the only one who did at least around here xD. (I live in Spain btw, so I have no idea where it's commercialized apart from here). I've only used the cream and I used it half a year ago when I was taking Suavuret, a brand of birth control pills and it helped a lot, my acne was mild/moderate. My skin was much smoother, looked better in general... Now I've started using it again since a couple of weeks ago because I'm on another type of birth control and it's great, my red marks (very small) are quickly fading, pimples cleared up in 3 days or so (but I don't get any anymore), skin texture overall is great... and only in two weeks, which is very nice! It's a bit expensive, I'll tell you that, but I think it's worth it. Good luck!