Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ANGEL76

whats your fav foundation??

hey guys whats up?hope everyone is doing well.i cant seem to find a foundation that really works without turning into a oily mess in a few hrs,im using revlon colorstay the coverage is great but it only last a couple of hrs.i tried mineral makeup i really didnt like them much .they are so messy. take care ppl! O:)

I use revlon colorstay also... wish it stayed on a little better. Sometimes during the day I have to blot my face with a tissue if it gets a little oily

I have oily issues, and I too use mineral make up. Only I uuse Jane Iredale PurePressed powder. It gives me better coverage than ANY other foundation liquid or powder I've ever tried in my 34 years. I use a loose powder type brush to apply it. It help absorb the oil all day without sliping off my face like other foundations can. She also carries a pressed powder that's called PureMatte Finish Powder. It's totally neutral in color so it can be used by every skin tone and color. These powders are more expensive than drugstore brands but it helps my skin look better with it's all natural ingredients and it lasts a TON longer because it has no fillers (I swear you use every last particle). So actually, I've saved money because I'm not out there buying every new product on the market in the neverending search AND because I'm not throwing it away when I get down to the bottom where most drugstore brands get all hard and unusable. I swear on my grandfathers grave that I am not a J. I. seller, only a user. I'm actually a high school counselor.