Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thedak

Odd body acne, and accutane

will accutane destroy acne everywhere? like i have some pimples in my earlobe (really weird).. from a long time ago, and a recent one.. nothing gets rid of these, tried tazorac for a long time didnt work.. will accutane finally get rid of these little sh*ts? thx

I had this same problem!!!! I went to an ear doctor (no idea what the name of an ear doctor is???). He basically took the head off of them (painful) and gave me some cream to put on them. They go away after time tho. Don't put taz on them, it isn't like ur "traditional" acne. It is more due to bacteria.

yah my doctor told me he could pull them out or leave them alone, im wondering if accutane will kill them though ;x one is actually somewhat painful if i touch it

Yes, accutane will eliminate acne everywhere.

However, if you have acne on you're chest and back, you are more likely to have to take more courses of accutane.

only have gotten 1 or 2 pimpleson my chest or back so thats not a problem but my face has been breaking out on and off for 4 years nothing i was stopping it sad.gif i have a current nodule that just developed a week ago.. been on accutane a week too, will accutane prevent scarring from this?