Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. T

accutane vs b5

well i've stoppd going to school because of my acne, and on sunday i hope start gettin' some accutane...but i'm so afraid of the first breakout due to accutane...how many % of ppl on accutane get this breakout? can something be done about it? (like zinc, dan's regimen, b5 etc...)

well i have another option...i can try b5 but will it help?

what do you think i should try first??? i've started 5g of b5 and i seems to help a little but i dont know if 10g will clear me up like accutane should...

PLEASE HELP.

nothing will compare to accutane.

if you get initial breakouts, it'll be temporary.

you cannot use b5 while on accu. i dont know about the other products though

I'd try the b5 first. It worked much better for me when I cut out the really greasy/sugary foods. Try it until the summer. If you're unsatisfied, you can do accutane, and you'll be getting the initial breakout over with during the summer while not in school.

you sound like your acne is giving you serious problems if you quit going to school, which is worse than any effects accutane could cause. Don't waste your time and jump on the accutane bandwagon, its worth it.

b5 does not interfere with accutane, you can use both at the same time if you want, even though theres not really a point but you can