Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phate

Feel so bad for my sister

Well, my sister is a very beautiful girl. She has acne and it is moderate. I really feel bad for her because I went through that. She is taking a tetra cycling + retin-a but its still moderate. She only has a few pimples on her face, maybe 7 - 8. I remember at that age the same thing happened to me and my bro, it's just in our genes.

I know acne is so hard for her to deal with because she is pretty and thus has pretty friends. A lot of competition between girls to look good etc. esp since she is popular. I really hope it doesnt hurt her inside like it hurt me.

I hope she gets over it soon or at least it goes down to what mine is like.

That's hard, watching someone else go through what you went through

and you know how they feel, it kinda makes you hurt that same way all

over again. Although in my case I saw it happen to my older sister, my

younger sister is still as pretty as ever.

yeah, my younger brother got a bad bit of breakouts and i felt bad. just knowing what it feels like to go through those days i didn't want him to have to deal with it. i'd rather i'd get bad acne than he get any at all, but that's not the case.

same here..but my younger brother and sister are lucky enough to have nice skin..the most theyll get is like maybe 1 or 2 and i means small tiny ones..but everynight i pray and i allways pray for the same things..one of them is for my acne to clear up and everyone acne to clear up and make it a thing of the past..i pray for cancer and all diseases to be cured..and that my brother and sister never have to go through what i went/still go through. amongst other things.

come on,don be sad...just make sure you don ask her to use too many products,that is how everyone get panic at first and make stuation by applying this and that,including myself,if i would have listen to my dad,i won have this scars on my face now...if she is young is normal she has it..i seen a lot of my school mate who use simple thing and they have acne before now they don even have acne...

well its good to see that you care about your sister. and also, I think its good for her that you have been through the same thing so you can understand her situation. at least you will know not to mention it/ criticise her as many people's families do when they don't understand. Maybe you can help her by recommending products that have worked for you etc. It doesnt sound like her acne is too bad, and with the treatments shes on it should clear up. hope it works out!