Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been on Yaz for a week now and my chin and lower cheeks/jaw is feeling bumpy. I have a few of those deep pimples (cystic?) and although they go away rather quickly I would just like to know if they're caused by Yaz? What acne is considered hormonal? I've heard that acne around the mouth area is caused by hormones, is this true?

Yes it is. Acne along the lipline, along your jawline, on your chin are all hormonal acne and its usually very red like mine :(

Thanks, Molly!

Hopefully it'll go away, guessing it's just an IB...I hope lol

I've been on Yaz for a week now and my chin and lower cheeks/jaw is feeling bumpy. I have a few of those deep pimples (cystic?) and although they go away rather quickly I would just like to know if they're caused by Yaz? What acne is considered hormonal? I've heard that acne around the mouth area is caused by hormones, is this true?

Dr. Geoffrey Redmond, www.hormonehelpny.com suggests that all acne is hormonally caused. Doesn't matter where it is. My daughter had it all over her face. No spot was immune from a bump. Hormonal control is what cleared her.

Dr. Geoffrey Redmond, www.hormonehelpny.com suggests that all acne is hormonally caused. Doesn't matter where it is. My daughter had it all over her face. No spot was immune from a bump. Hormonal control is what cleared her.

b vitamins control hormones and other variety of things they break down food so it doesnt get desposed in the sebum glands

yeah theres a form about vitamin b5 (pantothenic acid) its like accutane it helps slow down oil production so you have less oil on your face. less oil means that the bacteria cant feed off little or nothing so they die off. ill send you the form

B5 did nothing for my Acne- and I took LARGE doses. I think my hair got slightly less greasy.

The only thing that has ever worked for my acne is Spiro. I didn't just get rid of acne, I got beautiful skin.

Cherie