Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jay6

Hot Face

I've started the regimen using 5% BP and my skin is really burning/feeling hot. I'm not sure if this is caused by having 5% instead of 2.5%, using it twice a day, or not having a decent moisturizer. I've tried cutting back on how much BP I use but only helps a little bit. Would I need to start off using BP once a day until my skin gets more used to it? (it's 5%, they dont sell 2.5% here).

Thanks in advance!

Ideally you'd order Dan's BP; is there any reason you can't do that? If that's not an option, definitely cut back on how much BP you're using, and then ramp up the amount very slowly and see if your skin adjusts. Burning skin can also be caused by the moisturizer as you suggested. Does the burning start after you apply the BP or after you apply the moisturizer? If it's the latter, try changing your moisturizer.

i would never recomend someone starting BP once you use it you have to keep using it or you will break out. BP causes redness and irritaion why would someone rather walk around with redmarks than acne its the same thing?

i would never recomend someone starting BP once you use it you have to keep using it or you will break out. BP causes redness and irritaion why would someone rather walk around with redmarks than acne its the same thing?

I've started the regimen using 5% BP and my skin is really burning/feeling hot. I'm not sure if this is caused by having 5% instead of 2.5%, using it twice a day, or not having a decent moisturizer. I've tried cutting back on how much BP I use but only helps a little bit. Would I need to start off using BP once a day until my skin gets more used to it? (it's 5%, they dont sell 2.5% here).

Thanks in advance!

I'm only using BP once a day until I can find some 2.5%. My skin is starting to peel/flake alot, i've even tried different moisturizers. I reduced the amount of BP I put on at a time and that doesn't help either :(. Not quite sure what to do atm, it's cleared my skin alot since I started using it though that's for sure.

Should I wait for Dan's products?

I'm only using BP once a day until I can find some 2.5%. My skin is starting to peel/flake alot, i've even tried different moisturizers. I reduced the amount of BP I put on at a time and that doesn't help either :(. Not quite sure what to do atm, it's cleared my skin alot since I started using it though that's for sure.

Should I wait for Dan's products?