Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zitophobe

Maybelline ingredients please?

Can anyone please tell me the ingredients in Maybelline's Dream Matte Powder and the Coverstick? (can't find it online and Maybelline haven't answered my email).

I'm still on the hunt for a non-comedogenic powder and concealer I can buy in the shops here in the UK :wacko: Been using Revlon's colorstay pressed powder as it claimed to be non-pore blocking, but I've just noticed its main ingredient is talc :(

Thanks for your help.

Can anyone please tell me the ingredients in Maybelline's Dream Matte Powder and the Coverstick? (can't find it online and Maybelline haven't answered my email).

I'm still on the hunt for a non-comedogenic powder and concealer I can buy in the shops here in the UK :wacko: Been using Revlon's colorstay pressed powder as it claimed to be non-pore blocking, but I've just noticed its main ingredient is talc :(

Thanks for your help.

Hi!

I use powder too, and although I haven't tried the maybelleine one yet, I use L'Oreal's True Match powder, and this really has never once broken me out. I'm not sure if it is officially non- comedogenic, but it works for me so maybe worth a try? :)

Thanks for your help.

Hey ive been doing some research on some major cosmetic lines and almost all have signs of dead animals in them. wheather it be Stearic Acid: Fat from cows, sheep, dogs and cats,the stomachs of pigs, to Keratin which is a protein taken from the horns , hooves, quills and hair of animals, the scales and claws of reptiles, the shells of tortoise,turtle,terrapin, and the feathers beaks and claws of birds,the armour of crabs,the plates of baleen whales. this is all in major cosmetic companies but covered up by different words that sound fine... anyways the best company i have found that is botanically based, ph correct and hypoallergenic, dematologist tested, certified vegan (no animal by products) formulated without dyes, no mineral oil, AND has never tested on animals is a wonderful company called Arbonne. They have an awesome 45 day money back guarentee I use almost all of their products and i absolutly am in love! *moderator edit*

Thank you for your interest in Dream Matte Pressed Powder.

Please see below for the ingredient list you requested.

We look forward to your continued interest in Maybelline New York.

Sincerely,

Claudette

Consumer Affairs Supervisor

Ref # 4652950

F.I.L. Code

D26594/1

MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Dream Matte Pressed Powder

INGREDIENTS

TALC

NYLON-12

ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE

MAGNESIUM STEARATE

DIMETHICONE

PHENOXYETHANOL

CETYL DIMETHICONE

TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE

METHYLPARABEN

TRIISOCETYL CITRATE

ETHYLPARABEN

PROPYLPARABEN

ISOBUTYLPARABEN

BUTYLPARABEN

[+/- MAY CONTAIN

MICA

CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES

CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE ]

eta: maybelline tests on animals, so if animal ingredients concern you...

eta2: talc is fine, comedogenicity of 1, don't let the MMU co.'s trick you

eta3: oh. this thread is really old :doh: damned spammers tricking me.

Edited by ayla