Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So my living situation is changing and I was living at a friends' for a while.

She didn't have the largest selection in her fridge, so this is what I ate everyday for about 3 days:

1. Salami (as much as I wanted for every meal whenever I was hungry, definitely had gluten and bad additives/presevatives in it)

2. Pumpkin Ice Cream (after the salami if I still wasn't satisfied, had tons of bad stuff in it, sugar, etc., but still lots of good fat and protein and calcium too)

That's it.

And guess what? No breakouts. And my physique stayed looking very good and lean. My energy was also great.

Just showing you how if I keep my metabolism in balance by eating enough good animal protein and fat, I don't break out and my body works great, even if I'm eating processed food with lots of bad junk in it.

Salami ice cream diet....

It's the latest fad!

My skin would probably not survive that. Considering I have got breakouts from much less. Maybe in a few years my tolerance will have increase. Then I can go on this super salami ice cream diet. :wacko:

I don't know if it will work with ice cream (because of the dairy) but I've been eating cookies alot lately...I could never do that before without breaking out. The trick is to take a 1000mg. taurine pill about 10 minutes before eating sweets.

yeah Ive had this before I stayed eating junk again and in a matter of 2 weeks it was game over for that kinda diet.

Just for the record, this diet may have technically been "junk", but it was specifically designed to be pretty healthy for my metabolism.

I didn't just eat anything I wanted. I ate very specific things that I knew would work.

The reason it worked was:

It was low carb. I would estimate I ate less than 60gs of carbs a day.

It was extremely high in animal protein and fat. The salami I was eating was loaded with animal protein and fat with very low carbs.

I went through an entire jumbo sized roll of salami during those few days.

As far as it only being 3 days, I always break out within a couple days of eating something that wasn't right for me. Most often it's after about 12 hours. If these foods were going to break me out, they would have.

I tried the high protein, low carb and low fiber diet. Really bad idea for me. After a few months on it I looked good muscle/fat wise, and that diet helped on my workouts but for skin it was a major no no so I dropped that diet (which went against everything I knew any how. I can keep my body miles better by increasing what I absorb then eating more aswell.

Just for the record, this diet may have technically been "junk", but it was specifically designed to actually be pretty healthy for my metabolism.

I didn't just eat anything I wanted. I ate very specific things that I knew would work.

The reason it worked was:

It was low carb. I would estimate I ate less than 60gs of carbs a day.

It was extremely high in animal protein and fat. The salami I was eating was loaded with animal protein and fat with very low carbs.

I went through an entire jumbo sized roll of salami during those few days.

As far as it only being 3 days, I always break out within a couple days of eating something that wasn't right for me. Most often it's after about 12 hours. If these foods were going to break me out, they would have.

Ari yeah I did. One year I was really grabbing the bull by the horns and I was basically detoxing all year. I ended up going on holiday to spain and maybe it was lack of oxygen on the plane but somthing clicked and I pigged out all holiday for 2 weeks. I spiralled and ended up lasting 6 months of almost pure junk/crap food and my skin was still very clear after that! Then it caught up with me and it really did catch me up and to correct it it took almost a year of battling it again to get in under control.