Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I can only find it on ebay, but the shipping costs over twice the cost of the item :(

Is there any UK sellers of this product?

I purchased the purpose gentle cleansing BAR about 5 days ago from a US website but as you say shipping is an annoyance and it'll probably be another 6-15 days before it arrives here in the UK! :doh:

Good luck anyway!

how much was the bar and how much was shipping please? If you wouldn't mind PMing me the website that would be great, thx

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash is a really nice, gentle liquid cleanser, but it's nothing super-unique or special. I don't like the bar cleanser, because I don't like bar cleansers in general. The ingredients necessary to keep it in bar form can potentially clog pores and lead to more problems.

My suggestion is to check out the ingredients in Purpose on www.drugstore.com, then go to your local drugstore and look for something similar. I know that, here in the US, Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser, Sensitive Skin, is identical to it and a lot cheaper. Basically, look for a cleanser with gentle detergents and NO menthol, alcohol, witch hazel, or volatile plant oils. If you need help with ingredients, check out the ingredient dictionary at www.cosmeticscop.com.