Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mardybum

I ate Pizza today

Alright i had6 slices of pizza today no cheese well there was but i took it off. i'll tells you how my progress goes from this day foward. this as of know is my only hiccup in my diet

I'm pretty sure that's not how this thing works. You will not break out from one meal of pizza (especially if you took off the cheese which is the most acne promoting component). However stress from worrying about acne will ironically give you acne!

Alright i had6 slices of pizza today no cheese well there was but i took it off. i'll tells you how my progress goes from this day foward. this as of know is my only hiccup in my diet
I'm pretty sure that's not how this thing works. You will not break out from one meal of pizza (especially if you took off the cheese which is the most acne promoting component). However stress from worrying about acne will ironically give you acne!

6 slices!? Was that necessary?

I'm pretty sure that's not how this thing works. You will not break out from one meal of pizza (especially if you took off the cheese which is the most acne promoting component).
I'm pretty sure that's not how this thing works. You will not break out from one meal of pizza (especially if you took off the cheese which is the most acne promoting component).

You can break out from one piece of pizza, let alone six...and personally I think that the bread is the most damaging part of the pizza, cheese is fine.

I splurge on pizza a lot too, it's probably my favorite junk food next to ice cream.

Well, I ate pizza multiple times last week, I drink 2 glasses of milk a day, and have a large slice of cheese on my sandwich everyday. I also eat chocolate whenever I feel like it.

My acne has not gotten worse. Explanation?

Well, I ate pizza multiple times last week, I drink 2 glasses of milk a day, and have a large slice of cheese on my sandwich everyday. I also eat chocolate whenever I feel like it.

I've noticed lately that since I've been eating pizza huts pizza my skins been breaking out a lot more. D;

I'm not supposed to eat pizza anyway - so maybe the skin affect can turn me away from it.

holy crap i'm sorry but you all need to calm down. i eat complete shit all the time. but i am on dkr. i have not had one breakout for 3 months and i eat HORRIBLY. honestly, when you guys say things like "i ate pizza and noticed i broke out after that" i think you are just paranoid! i didnt change my diet one bit when i went on dkr and it didnt matter! eating right is great, i mean good for you guys. but for some who just think its a hassle like me, it might just be! dont worry so much about food otherwise you wont enjoy it anymore!

HAHA, so get this...

I don't even really like pizza, at all. I am completely lactose-intollerant, and just don't eat pizza, right?

Ok, so today I did not feel like myself, and just wanted pizza. I'm like, hey, it's Valentines, I'm staying at my mom's house, my brother and I are getting pizza for dinner, and I am eating some of it! Whaaaa?????

Yeah, I ate like 5 slices. Call me crazy, because that is precisely what I was today. I was so sad that I didn't peuke the stuff up, because I felt my body getting so ready to throw everything up, and was sooo soooo soooo sick for nearly an hour, had a fever for most of that hour as well. Drank so much purified water, which contributed to a sicker feeling, and I thought that would for sure make it all come up. Nope. As we watched sixth sense, my heart was racing, which made it fun, since the movie doesn't actually scare me, but I felt scared, since my body was sick. And I kept curling up in a ball next to my brother and moving around like mad since I felt so sick. I looked trashed too!

Never again.. never again.....

We'll see how I look tomorrow.

So uh... this blows my mind... I ate all that pizza (AND chocolate, I might add) yesterday, something I never do..

And my skin looks BETTER and I don't feel bloated or anything. Pretty sure this means 1) Hormones are regulating, and 2) my metabolism is being fixed.

Yay for an amazing doctor and my lugol's solution and progesterone, especially :]