Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~ Honey ~

My Taurine is here!! =)

yeeyy... i got my Taurine just now, whoa, sooner than expected, i ordered it just two weeks ago i think :dance:

so i'm going so take my first pill today.. but is there anything that i should be awere of? or any special foods i shouldn't eat ect? should i take it with a meal?

they are 1000 mg, should i just take one a day or more? oooh i'm so happy, and looking forward to see progress(?), all taurine users that've had sucsess makes me real optimistic about this one! =)

Thanks in advance for all the answer, and have a nice day :wub:

yeeyy... i got my Taurine just now, whoa, sooner than expected, i ordered it just two weeks ago i think :dance:

so i'm going so take my first pill today.. but is there anything that i should be awere of? or any special foods i shouldn't eat ect? should i take it with a meal?

they are 1000 mg, should i just take one a day or more? oooh i'm so happy, and looking forward to see progress(?), all taurine users that've had sucsess makes me real optimistic about this one! =)

Thanks in advance for all the answer, and have a nice day :wub:

Hey, good luck with it. I suggest taking 1 in the morning with breakfast along with a b-complex. Then one with each meal after that, up to 3 meals. I take 1 in the morning with 2 multi vitamins (recomended 3 tablets for multi) then another at lunch with 2 more multi vitamins. Then just the last one at dinner without a multi. I figured the extra multi wouldn't have any negative affects because they skimp you on those things anyhow, the FDA's recomended amounts are really tiny. Btw, 2 vitamins is about 32mg. of b-6

ooh okey. but how many mg is yours Taurine? cause mine is 1000 mg each. so could i take like 3 pills a day? or is that too much?? :S

ooh okey. but how many mg is yours Taurine? cause mine is 1000 mg each. so could i take like 3 pills a day? or is that too much?? :S

I would gradually make my way up to 3, yes.

Also, two weeks? Where do you live? I get my taurine supplements in about three days. :)

I take 3000mgs a day, just like described above, one 1000mg capsule with each meal, and I take the b complex in the morning with breakfast. There's some debate about whether it should be taken with food or not, I don't know if taking it on an empty stomach or not is better, I've never done it that way consistently long enough to compare. I just take all my supplements with food because i remember it much better that way.