Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

Great recipe for you paleo types.......

SOoooo I really miss CHICKEN FINGERs and FRIES!!! MMMMMMMMMMM!!!! So I deciced to take it upon myself to come up with a healthier.... good for you version :). Here's what's even more awesome..... it's paleo!! Well you can alter it to be paleo. Anyway I was doing my usual grocery shopping when I came across coconut flour!! Just pure ground up coconut.... it looks like wheat flour.... So I grabbed some and I also bought millet flour just to try it out (both are gluten free if you are wondering). Anyway, I got out some eggs and whipped em up in a bowl, and threw some coconut flour and millet flour (for you paleo types just use the coconut flour) into another bowl. Then I dipped chicken thighs in the egg and then rolled it around in the flour, got it really good and covered, and placed it in a pan lightly covered in olive oil (or coconut oil which ever you prefer) and I cooked em up!! Then I sliced up some sweet potatoes in the form of fries, placed them on a baking sheet lightly greased with olive oil and sprinkled a little bit of sea salt on top. Then I made a salad :). It was AWESOME!! The "chicken fingers" tasted great and I bought some plum sauce to dip em in, but you can make your own sauce :). Seriously guys TRY this if you are missing junk food... cause it tastes GREAT... and is great for ya!! And I'm sure if you wanted to bake the chicken instead I'm sure that would work. Anyway.... happy cooking!!