Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Willow68

What is the worst lighting for scars??

I always try to avoid getting near side on window lighting, but was wondering what the worst lighting is for scars? Is it florescent, what lighting do you all try to avoid? Thanks.

I always try to avoid getting near side on window lighting, but was wondering what the worst lighting is for scars? Is it florescent, what lighting do you all try to avoid? Thanks.

I believe fluroescent, and anything dim. Anything right in the middle is okay.

I believe fluroescent, and anything dim. Anything right in the middle is okay.

dim lighting is the worst it reveals the redness, when i go under orangey light the redness is not even visible also the scars dont look as shallow

My skin looks bad in direct sunlight.I am also avoiding subways because the lighting there shows every imperfections 100 times worse .My skin looks ok only in candlelight and in disco.

For me, I love dim lighting. I love indoor lamp lighting at night when there's just a glow. I look like I have flawless skin in that stuff. :)

What shows off my texture - side light - like it is coming in from a window only.

What shows off my texture and discoloration - bright sunny days outdoors. And worst of all: bright sunny days with lots of snow to bounce that light at me mercilessly. Gah!