Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SkyRain

Winnipeg: Free (almost) BeautySkin

Hi all,

If anybody in Winnipeg or surrounding area wants a BeautySkin lamp, I am willing to give mine away for a loonie. I tried it on my acne in 2007 and it didn't have any effect so I can't possibly sell it for some exhorbatant price. My acne is now controlled using a OTC cleanser. I know how much money I've spent on the next new "cures" too, so here's my chance to give someone a break. Take it off my hands for a loonie and you won't feel like you've been ripped off if it doesn't work. If it doesn't help, it'd be cool if you're pass it on to someone else. It's up to you. Just give it a try first.

View my BeautySkin Diary here:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...143473&st=0

You must have been subscribed to this forum for a while. That is, I won't give it away to someone who happens to subscribe after reading this message - I don't want someone taking advantage of this offer to turn a profit. I want someone to actually use it first.

The bulbs should have a lot of use left in them as I used it for the recommended 3 months, 15 mins a day. The box, instructions and goggles are included.

Please leave me a pm if interested.