Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MickyD

Dermalogica - Medicated Clearing Gel contains SA and Alginated Zinc Triplex

So I was doing searches on other forums for anti blackhead treatments and I came across this product.

Dermalogica - Medicated Clearing Gel 50ml

In Style - Best Beauty Buys 2006 - Best for Blackheads

An overnight medicated treatment to help clear skin and prevent blemishes by sloughing off dead skin cells and reducing sebum (oil) that clogs follicles leading to breakouts. Dermalogica's unique Alginated Zinc Triplex helps fight bacteria, provides anti-inflammatory benefits to soothe irritated skin and helps regulate sebum production. Exfoliating Salicylic Acid is delivered deep into the follicles to prevent future blemishes. Naturally purifying Tea Tree Oil helps fight future breakouts. Fragrance free.

Salicylic Acid (2%) helps clear skin and prevent blemishes by sloughing off dead skin cells.

Aliginated Zinc Triplex helps fight bacteria, regulate sebum production and reduce irritation.

Naturally-antiseptic Tea Tree Oil aids in skin repair.

To use: Before going to sleep, apply a thin layer of treatment to the entire face and let it absorb. In the morning, wash off with a Dermalogica cleanser. Use nightly, as needed.

So I was doing searches on other forums for anti blackhead treatments and I came across this product.

Dermalogica - Medicated Clearing Gel 50ml

In Style - Best Beauty Buys 2006 - Best for Blackheads

An overnight medicated treatment to help clear skin and prevent blemishes by sloughing off dead skin cells and reducing sebum (oil) that clogs follicles leading to breakouts. Dermalogica's unique Alginated Zinc Triplex helps fight bacteria, provides anti-inflammatory benefits to soothe irritated skin and helps regulate sebum production. Exfoliating Salicylic Acid is delivered deep into the follicles to prevent future blemishes. Naturally purifying Tea Tree Oil helps fight future breakouts. Fragrance free.

Salicylic Acid (2%) helps clear skin and prevent blemishes by sloughing off dead skin cells.

Aliginated Zinc Triplex helps fight bacteria, regulate sebum production and reduce irritation.

Naturally-antiseptic Tea Tree Oil aids in skin repair.

To use: Before going to sleep, apply a thin layer of treatment to the entire face and let it absorb. In the morning, wash off with a Dermalogica cleanser. Use nightly, as needed.

So it contains 2% Salicylic Acid but what is this sebum controlling Alginated Zinc Triplex? Has anyone tried this product? Does it work any better than regular 2% SA?

Don't waste your money on that stuff!!! I tried it and it didn't do a thing for me. I really didn't care for any of that brand. It was way overpriced and didn't work for me at all.

Yes, I've used that product. My skin was looking all good(couldnt have looked better) so i head many good things about Dermalogica products so I used the Clearing gel along with the Daily microfoliant and it made me my skin SO BAD that I had to go to the dermatologist. It gave me about 30-40 small whiteheads and a rash over my face. it's been 3 weeks since this happened and I'm still feeling the after effects - sure, while the rash might have cleared i keep getting all these new bumps and stuff.

Yes, I've used that product. My skin was looking all good(couldnt have looked better) so i head many good things about Dermalogica products so I used the Clearing gel along with the Daily microfoliant and it made me my skin SO BAD that I had to go to the dermatologist. It gave me about 30-40 small whiteheads and a rash over my face. it's been 3 weeks since this happened and I'm still feeling the after effects - sure, while the rash might have cleared i keep getting all these new bumps and stuff.

mmmm :/ i bought this stuff cause my friend has it as well. She says it was good and her skin looks perfect. I guess its just her skin. Bleh. Fine ill get the BHA after seeing the doctors.