Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
modelgirl35

Beginning of my journey

Well today is day one of me starting this journey. I am 35 years old (although I dont look it) and having what the doctor considered severe acne, doesn't help me look a day over 30. A good or a bad thing ,hmmmm...anyway, I took my prego test, I had my appointment, I registered and took the quiz so now I have to go fill the prescription. I will post my before pics with my next blog. I have been reading others blogs and messages and I am very nervous. I did not have Acne as a teenager so I guess I am suffering for it now. I had the flu real bad a month ago and out of no where...........my face broke out like crazy and I am so embarrassed. The doc says its hormones or something but either way, it is horrible. I want my face to go back to looking the way it did when I modeled. I will actually post a pic of me a month ago and then a current pic so you can see how crazy it is that i just broke out like a madwoman. I have had acne for the past few years on and off but not like this. Its really bad. I am still learning this site so be patient with me

good luck! hope everything is going well for you so far.

Everything is going as expected I guess. I think I am experiencing my first IB. check me out under my other message board....35 and Starting Accutane...I posted pics and also will keep a daily log under that board....thanks