Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phate

Accutane questions

Hey guys. So, I am finally thinking of taking the plunge and taking accutane. My acne isnt bad, mild on my face, cystic on my back. I want to do 20mg. I am about 150-160 lbs. What is your guys opinion on this?

I had no side effects from minocycline and I have a strong immune system. I dont want the side effects so that is why im doing a low dose. Dryness I can deal with but I dont want any hair loss etc. I don't know how common that is though.

Whats your guys opinion? advice?

I also dont want accutane induced rosacea... Something im kinda worried about. Take care!

hey. weight and height alone wont fully determine how much mg you should take. it is best judged by your dermatologist and you want to get it right on the first try. I have a question. <--(a teacher or someone please, is it proper to have the period where the <-- is pointing at or should it be a comma?) Accutane-induced rosacea meaning the drug might cause rosacea?