Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i remember in high school there was this dance and everyone was *arrochando* (spanish for *grind* I guess) and they stopped the dance early and we never had another one. :\

having a 12 yr old myself i would hate for schools to allow that sort of dance at a school function. 12 or 16 - just not appropriate at school.

:D This topic is super funny as it took me 5 or 6 posts to realize that this topic wasn't about skateboarding!

well thanks for your tax dollars anyway my highschool recently had a formal last week and i was dancing all dirty with some girl i didnt even know it was fun. the teachers just watched us no one said anything about it. it was FANTASTIC!!! a night i can remember for ever

I don't know, when it comes to sex and violence, I'm just finding myself becoming that typically more conservative person as I get older.

Welcome to my world. :)

Now that I'm an old people, I understand that I didn't grasp how important enjoying innocence really was. There's a whole life time after you lose it - but you can't ever go back once you give it up.

Older and wiser. ;)

I'm not banning anything, but I can understand why schools would choose to. I'm just speaking from my experiences. I never heard the parents complain about the current books being taught in schools, this isn't the 1950s anymore. They have a whole committee that decides what to teach to avoid the majority of curriculum problems. Some of the parents I ran into did complain about the way teachers taught sometimes, but never the material. I'd actually like to find a case where a book that was taught in school, not one that was read by a student on his/her own time, led to a murder. Usually when something like that happens they always blame the parents, a movie, a video game, a bully, or music, but I've never heard that someone snapped someone's neck because they read it in "Of Mice and Men." It takes a longer leap to go from reading to physical action than it does from physical action to physical action ;) And truthfully, kids these days don't read anyway so you don't have to worry about reading leading to worse things :razz: (that was a joke) If you can't see that grinding is just more likely to lead to something than a book...then you just don't want to see it. I'm sorry, but going from school taught book to murder is quite a stretch. You can't blame schools for wanting to ban grinding, they just don't want to associate themselves with that. If people want to do it at a grinding party at a house let them do it there, some schools just don't want to promote that sort of thing on their campus, and you can't blame them.

Again, the likelihood of grinding leading to something a school doesn't want to be associated with is far greater than a book leading to something.

Heh, giovanni, you sound like me. :) I actually once got suspended for refusing to wear shoes in HS (I was protesting something, I can't remember *what* anymore, but it was obviously very important at the time). I was ALWAYS getting in trouble for shit like in HS (actually wound up getting expelled from 3 different HS's my senior year) And I think your critical thinking skills are a very good thing - you're in top shape for this kind of discussion.

I hope, that while we may disagree sometimes, you continue to hone those skills. They'll serve you well in the coming years.

*and the real reason schools require shoes is not because of falling, but because of the possibility of someone walking over sharp objects and hurting themselves. Didn't seem relevant at the time, but now, I see the point. Still, it was fun. :) *

I don't know...

Where do you draw the line between grinding and full out dry humping?

Honestly, if you want to get your freak on... take the girl home or to your car. Don't try and get your rocks off on the dance floor.

You realize how lame it is when you're older.

I think that girls who do the whole "bend-over-touch the floor-back up the body" move is absolutely retarded.

Dancing is cool, feeling sexy while doing it is cool, but when you're rubbing up against a guys boner, with only a few pieces of material separating you in a HIGHSCHOOL dance with teachers around, thats nasty.

My principle yelled out, "3 feet" whenever she saw people kissing/holding eachother in the halls, nevermind a dance.

At prom, a girl got kicked out for jumping up on a table and doing a pole-dance without the pole.

Yeah, I'm in high school and I'm a pretty good dancer (for a white guy)... I generally think girls who's idea of dancing is violently shaking their asses and/or rubbing their vulva against your leg are just covering up the fact that they fucking suck at dancing.

Honestly, I'm not impressed by that type of shit. You might as well tattoo "Trash" on your forehead. Seriously, I'm not interested in girls who act like the "hoes" in a 50 Cent video.

Heh, giovanni, you sound like me. :) I actually once got suspended for refusing to wear shoes in HS (I was protesting something, I can't remember *what* anymore, but it was obviously very important at the time). I was ALWAYS getting in trouble for shit like in HS (actually wound up getting expelled from 3 different HS's my senior year) And I think your critical thinking skills are a very good thing - you're in top shape for this kind of discussion.

I hope, that while we may disagree sometimes, you continue to hone those skills. They'll serve you well in the coming years.

*and the real reason schools require shoes is not because of falling, but because of the possibility of someone walking over sharp objects and hurting themselves. Didn't seem relevant at the time, but now, I see the point. Still, it was fun. :) *