Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay so I wanted to do a mask tonight becuase it sounds good :angel:

Im hoping someone can give me advice on it?

I specially went and brought aspirin today & am dissapointed to find I cant complete the mask without some products...

Im reading this article a friend reccomended :D (thanks) : http://www.xanga.com/RiceBunny/567728185/a...tiful-skin.html to guide me, and it suggests I should use toner & moisturiser after the mask.

I have moisturiser, but no toner... Ive searched the house - there isnt any !!

Should I do it anyway and leave out the last steps? Or...just moisturise? Im not sure...

Any help appretiated :)

xo

you can just use aspirin and water to make a paste and apply :)

or you can subsitute the water for aloe vera gel, that way you kinda get a 2in1 with teh aspirin and aloe :)

Aspirin and Aloe Vera is good, but I definitely like Aspirin and honey (I use organic honey.) It's moisturizing and has antibacterial properties on top of the aspirin.

I don't use a toner after the mask. I just rinse really well. The honey comes off super easy and doesn't clog pores and the aspirin comes off easy as well (close your mouth! >_o) After that, I use my BP (might be overkill for many people, but doesn't harm my skin at all), then moisturize like normal.

I would recommend using a moisturizer since Aspirin can be pretty drying, but I would not say to run out and get a toner.