Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monsieur Beck

How To Know When Cyst is Developing?

Hi everyone..

So when you've got a new cyst coming up what does it usually feel like before the actual bump begins to show? Is there usually a bump beneath the skin? Can you actually tell when you're going to have one?

For me, there will be a feeling almost that of pins and needles right under the skin. Touching it will sometimes give you this sharp pain, and sometimes the skin will feel raised as if there's a slight mound there. Should one find the desire to subject oneself to social masochism, one may further its development and size by inflaming it through flicks with ones finger. One will then know for certain that a large cyst will indeed be formed. A cyst of course being very large and very painful, and not at all resembling what some here may describe their spots as. For example - http://dermis.multimedica.de/dermisroot/en/36331/image.htm.

I feel throbbing pain and heat, and when I touch it, there's a lump under the skin. Usually multiple lumps, some of which haven't individually started to throb yet. I've never tried the flicking method . . . but believe I'll pass. :P

when i had bad cysts i could always tell one was coming coz it felt sort of itchy around the whole area. sounds bizarre i know but like a tingly feeling. that and when you move that part of your face it hurts big time