Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I decided to finish 5 days early on my tane. i have taken tane since mid july (skipped a few weeks bc of vacation), and im finally done!!! I reached a cumulative dose of 123, so hopefully that is enough for permanent remission. My skin is basically the same as it was pre-tane, as my acne was mild to begin with. its just a lot smoother now and hopefully it stays clear. i cant wait for the redness to fade. i felt so good when i threw away the final 5 days of pills, knowing that i am done for good. i started this in july and have sacrificed a lot by taking the pills (drinking). its just great to know i am done. i really hope i never get a single pimple again

I decided to finish 5 days early on my tane. i have taken tane since mid july (skipped a few weeks bc of vacation), and im finally done!!! I reached a cumulative dose of 123, so hopefully that is enough for permanent remission. My skin is basically the same as it was pre-tane, as my acne was mild to begin with. its just a lot smoother now and hopefully it stays clear. i cant wait for the redness to fade. i felt so good when i threw away the final 5 days of pills, knowing that i am done for good. i started this in july and have sacrificed a lot by taking the pills (drinking). its just great to know i am done. i really hope i never get a single pimple again

5 days isn't a big deal.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I know how hard it is not drinking lol.

Guest Pand
i'm really happy you held off on the drinking so many people think they can beat the odds and that they are indestructable. Good for you!

i cant understand why so many people take Accutane when they have mild acne. You guys dont know how lucky you are!! :)

I've slipped a few times and hada drink or two, my derm said its ok every now and then. I dont drink lots anyway.