Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rick2

Pimple Questions

Okay I just joined to get these questions cleared up. I'm have light-moderate acne, but here are a couple things about it

- My trouble spot is my nose and chin, however, on my nose I always get red spots, a very small bump, just very red with no head. What kind of pimple is this? And can medication treat it?

- My second trouble spot is my chin and I have little bumps, they are not red and have a small to no head. What kind of pimple is this?

Right now I have a red spot on my nose, it doesn't hurt, and it virtually has no bump. It seems to get very red when I wash my face in the morning, I guess I'm washing too hard? How can I treat these kind of pimples (I heard they are under the skin)

Also what are Flax Seeds good for?

Anyone?

Try checking the link below on different types of acne and see where you fit.

http://www.acne.org/types-of-acne.html

I could be wrong and you might want to google it to be sure but my dietitian told me flax seeds were good for neurological functioning. It has something to do with you brain cells. How it relates to acne I don't know.

And don't feel bad about no one replying. No one has replied to my regimen log either. :boohoo: