Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Apple_Blossem

A Social thread for the Holistic Forum... A little about yourself

I have been on this board for over two years and have met some wonderful and detirmined people out there. I dont know anyone too well, but I certainly understand how most people feel on this forum. It feels as if we are of 'one spirit.'

It'd be great to know a LITTLE more about some of you... sometimes your detirmination just overwhelms me... and thats why I really enjoy everyone's company on this forum.

About me: Most of my time I spend pondering (and testing my theories) about acne. However, the other 10% of the time I spend studying. I'm aiming for one of the nicer universities the the world, and that takes up a lot of my time (studying, studying, studying). I am somewhat reclusive because of my acne. I havent met anyone as detirmined as myself, except for all of you on this holistic health forum.

Hey, I think this is a good idea :)

Anyway, a little about myself. I am a senior in high school, but I can't wait to graduate and move on with my life. I love animals, I'm definitely a cat person, and I watch too much tv, but I also read more than anyone I know (I have collections of anthologies). My family is scattered all over the world, which like all things, can be a good thing in that I get to travel a lot, and a bad thing in that I can feel like a nomad at times (but maybe that isn't a bad thing!). I feel that I am a kind person, but all of this has turned me into a really angry person, and I've also become a recluse, but I'm working on it, and I'm hopeful. Next year I'll be taking a one-year break from the beaten path, and I'll see where that leads...