Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mdderm

Broken Capillaries around Nose

So after totally flipping out from acne and scarring for months, i totally forgot about the other things I hate about my skin- these broken capillaries around my nose! Its in the creases where the nose attaches to the face. Do any of you have this problem? I heard it was due to pressure of the veins in your face that put pressure on the capillaries and cause them to rupture. Do any of you know any products that I could use to get rid of this? I don't want to go to lazer, its way too expensive. Any advice would be great

Sounds like these were caused by Rosacea redness and inflammation in the area. There's really no way to fix broken capillaries other than laser-treatment, but you can prevent more of them by getting rid of the inflammation that's causing the capillaries to swell (thus causing facial redness and flushing). Many products that can reduce inflammation include topical and oral antibiotics, azelaic acid products like Finacea, Metrogel/cream/lotion, or products containing sodium sulfacetamide or sulfur.

Sounds like these were caused by Rosacea redness and inflammation in the area. There's really no way to fix broken capillaries other than laser-treatment, but you can prevent more of them by getting rid of the inflammation that's causing the capillaries to swell (thus causing facial redness and flushing). Many products that can reduce inflammation include topical and oral antibiotics, azelaic acid products like Finacea, Metrogel/cream/lotion, or products containing sodium sulfacetamide or sulfur.

Thank you!

What, like clenia and or cefadroxil ;)