Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Le Chiffre

What's the standard dose for accutane nowadays?

I live in Thailand where you can buy any drugs without a prescription. Don't worry, there are very reputable pharmacies here (Boots is here) so I'm sure what they're selling is genuine.

I was on accutane a few years ago and didn't have any side effects at all apart from dry lips so I want to buy myself some accutane rather than waste time and money at a dermatologist. I know some people might not approve but I'm not looking for any lectures on that. I'm just wondering what the standard dosage is nowadays for accutane. Wikipedia says 0.5 to 1 mg/kg/day for 4 to 6 months but what have people on this forum been given?

Thanks for any input.

The responses to this post have been removed. This thread violates board rules on the discussion of prescription medication use without a prescription. The board is operated out of the United States, so we need to follow US laws regarding the sale and purchase of prescription drugs without a prescription.

This is a drug that may result in serious side effects, so regardless of the laws in Thailand, you should be under a doctor's supervision while taking it. And to those who supplied dosage advice in this thread, your posts have been removed. Please do not supply this type of advice in the future. The advice of board members should never take the place of a doctor's advice and supervision. Also please see the pinned thread about acne.org rules on obtaining drugs without a prescription.