Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovesit19

Has this happened to anyone else?

I am in month 3 of 60 mgs. I have not had any problems thus far with my treatment, but last night I was driving and started seeing halo's around every light (it was dark outside). It was super hard to see anything on the road and when I took out my contacts, my eyes were stinging so badly and turned bright red! I could barely open them!! Is this related to the accutane??

I had tons of problems with my eyes and contacts on accutane and still do 1 year later. If I were you I would take a break from wearing contacts for a little while maybe a week or two if thats possible.

I am in month 3 of 60 mgs. I have not had any problems thus far with my treatment, but last night I was driving and started seeing halo's around every light (it was dark outside). It was super hard to see anything on the road and when I took out my contacts, my eyes were stinging so badly and turned bright red! I could barely open them!! Is this related to the accutane??

I use contacts.

Sometimes, when i'm outside at night and come back home, when i turn on the lights there's some difficult to adapt, and this "halo" happens. gets better after 10 15 minutes

This occured in my 2nd course too(3rd now).

Dont worry and use some rewetting drops :)

but if the problem starting to happen everytime, see a ophtalmo :)

hey,

I know its hard, but you should go to an optomoligist. He will probably rest your worries and make sure everything is ok with your eyes. It was probably just dryness, so let the doc tell ya how to help it : )