Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Personally, I feel if you can get raw unpasteurized, unhomogenized dairy from gass-fed pasture-raised organic farms then you should absolutely take advantage of this. Raw milk is apparently the best thing around for helping a number of illnesses, helping to re-establish a healthy gut and digestive system, as well as providing you with numerous enzymes and beneficial compounds which are mostly destroyed through pasteurization. I only wish it was legal where I live.

But then again, the only way to know if it's right for you is to try it. Cheese may be a little iffy for people with acne; if you can get raw whole milk then try that instead then move on to cheese if the milk goes over well.

Personally, I feel if you can get raw unpasteurized, unhomogenized dairy from gass-fed pasture-raised organic farms then you should absolutely take advantage of this. Raw milk is apparently the best thing around for helping a number of illnesses, helping to re-establish a healthy gut and digestive system, as well as providing you with numerous enzymes and beneficial compounds which are mostly destroyed through pasteurization. I only wish it was legal where I live.

But then again, the only way to know if it's right for you is to try it. Cheese may be a little iffy for people with acne; if you can get raw whole milk then try that instead then move on to cheese if the milk goes over well.

QFT.

Raw milk is illegal in Australia, but they sell 'Cleopatra's' milk, which is supposed to be only for skin care. However, it's totally safe to drink, and loads of people do :) You could look in your health stores for something like that.