Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
edddyyy21

When do you moisturize and how many times?

moisturizing  

9 members have voted

1. 1. which time of day...

• Night?
    • Morning?
    • Both?

i have to moisturize twice per day. my skin is really weird because it gets very dry and tight if i don't apply moisturizer after i wash it. but then it tends to get pretty oily afterwards. if i don't moisturize at all, it will stay rough and dry.

yeah, i moisturize twice after i wash my face, morning and night. although i generally try to keep them 12 hours apart, because i don't want to wake up too early and wash my face too soon. i also use an acne soap only once a day, i found that using it twice a day was too harsh for my skin, even after moisturizing.

moisturizing indicates to my skin that there is no need to produce excessive oil when it is dry. that is the worst combination, having extremely dry skin, and then extremely oily skin as a result (dead skin cells + oil = yikes)

I moisturize every other day or so, sometimes even less, my skin isnt really that dry. I have to use alot of BP for my face to get dry enough for me to actually care about it.

But anyway, a question to ya'll. Should i moisturize even though i dont mind dryness/ or i dont feel i need it?