Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acneboy26

these damn craters in my face wont heal!

Okay so ive been using the holy 'regimin' for a good 3 months now, it works to a point with break outs but blackheads is a completely different matter.

I can remove the giant deposits of dead skin / sebum / oil / whatever by steaming my face and gently removing them with toilet paper or even a special tool jobby i bought, i then wash my nose and cheeks (where they mostly appear) and have tried using benzol peroxide night cream, salic acid or whatever it is...but by the time ive woken up in the morning, theyve already started to fill up with oil again and the gaping holes that were there after removing the blackheads are still there. No amount of prescription anti biotics or creams or vitimins makes the holes in my nose and cheeks heal quick enough before they fill up again.

Does any one have any suggestions as to how to stop them coming back, it happens SO rapidly its stupid.

dsc01379tu8.jpg

dsc01385nu8.jpg

The pictures show the gaping holes, i didnt take a pic before hand, but its like a landfield of black things as you can imagine. Pleeeease help!