Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flying Rex

Think you have bad acne? Think again...

These are some serve cases of acne

http://www.aceldama.com/~tomr/media/acne/

The pictures relax me somehow every time I look at them, maybe because it makes me feel that there are people I am still better than whatever how bad my acne could go. If you think you have bad acne, imagine what it would be like having that and the lives must be for those people, and just be happy that your acne still haven't gotten that bad yet :)

that is messed up.

although when i click on the pic to enlarge it, i get some stupid optical ullusion animation :S. o well its prob better notto look at them full view.

well, im not going to find satisfaction for my self due to someone else's unfortunate situation.

i feel really bad for those people - their life must be hell.

When my acne was at it worst I used to get cysts and clusters a lot like the girl in the second pic top row. I remember the pressure in my face was awful. I didn't get it on my cheeks. But, like hers, it was T Zone. Accutane was the only thing that got rid of my cysts. It blows my mind...I can't believe I'm lucky enough to look like I do today.

That definately puts things into perspective. I still think my acne is bad (not all the time, it comes and goes) but it could definately be a lot worse.

ok, that doesnt make me feel better, that makes me feel sick. I dont think that can be acne, its gotta be another disease. ewww. and how does other people's misfortune make you feel good?? It makes me feel awful.

On an optimistic note:

My boyfriend's back was like the 3rd picture down on the top, except the acne was more dense; as in, take the clusters in the picture and fill his back with them. Then add some cysts. 4 1/2 years later, he's much better. Not clear, but much better. The only differences are his being 27 and his use of a PanOxyl bar. Yay for getting older! There may be some light at the end of the tunnel.

(I think the top 3 are acne and the bottom 3 might involve infections and/or seborrhoeic dermatitis and/or acne, btw, but I'm no doc.)

These are some serve cases of acne

http://www.aceldama.com/~tomr/media/acne/

The pictures relax me somehow every time I look at them, maybe because it makes me feel that there are people I am still better than whatever how bad my acne could go. If you think you have bad acne, imagine what it would be like having that and the lives must be for those people, and just be happy that your acne still haven't gotten that bad yet :)

Thank God for my skin! Looking at things like that makes me feel so much more thankful for the skin I have.

That doesn't look like acne though...more like skin cancer or something.

One time a girl in my dorm asked me if i had skin cancer lol. I told if i said yes would you grant me one wish. She said it depends. I told her to never ask someone she thinks may have skin cancer if they have skin cancer, bc they probably DONT want to talk about it.

seeing those pics did help me put my skin into perspective... i used to suffer from depression and i was suicidal too- but seeing these pics doesnt give me satisfaction but it does make me think that i have to keep going - there is a cure , i mustnt let my acne hold me back from living my life...

i dont take joy out of seeing those people suffering but it helps me to keep fighting acne one day at a time and to appreciate the skin i do have [ bad as it seems to me]

i feel awful for those people!

but yes it does make you realize how vain you can be sometimes with your own skin.

if we feel this bad about our skin, think about how they feel.