Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
youknowyouloveme

big event coming up & acne scar cream

hey y'all!

I have a really big event coming up, and i jsut wanted to know if anyone has any tips fo me that i can use to look good!

also, dose anyone of a cream or somthing that i can put on acne scars to make them go away or minimize their apperance?

You havent defined what youre looking for really, so Ill give my best shot to answer your question ! :)

Well Im not sure how your acne is atm. So all you can do it patch up with makeup !!

Before my prom, I had a make-over at a Boots store for free. This may just be a UK shop? Im not entirely sure.

But yeah, if you have good makeup to conceal your spots, that always helps. As long as it isnt pasted on or too obvious. I think seamless makeup is a beautiful look !

Obviously put on a gorgeous dress/outfit & have fun !

If your personality and confidence shines through, you cant go wrong !

Hope this helps ! :cool:

xox

I don't know how long you have until your event, and I've read a lot of good things about Nucelle's madelic serum...I think you would want to have a good month or so though since you can have an initial breakout and some flakiness. goodluck!

You're not going to find any miracle creams that will get rid of any scarring fast but if it's red marks that are giving you trouble, I've heard a lot of good stuff about egg white masks.

Besides that, I guess use some makeup?