Find results in...
acne_battle

An Everyday Minerals Poll :D

Concealer first or foundation?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you apply first?

• I apply the concealer first
    • I apply the foundation first

Im still experimenting with Everyday Minerals and yesterday I put the concealer on my entire face. Im trying to decide if I should maybe put the foundation on first today and then the concealer. What do you gals do?

When I occasionally whip out my EM ( which isn't often, it LOVES to wipe off on my pretty white coat while I'm out and about :[ ) I'd usually use the concealer first, then the foundation, then if I could still see any spots through after my use of foundation I'd go over them with the concealer again until I was satisfied with the coverage.

I'm still figuring this out myself, but what I do is use the concealer brush to dab & lightly blend a bit of concealer where I need it, and then I buff the foundation on top (I don't put the concealer over my whole face, just the foundation). Buffing the foundation over it helps the concealer blend in... I'll apply a dab more on top of the foundation if needed, and then buff again (gently so as not to smear it all away!). Seems to be working pretty well... I'm definitely still getting the hang of this though :)

My make up looks horrible today! I am never putting the concealer on my entire face again. My face looks incredibly cakey especially on my nose and there are parts where it got all smeared. It took me over a half hour to apply and I had to use like five layers until I was satisfied blah

I use a stick concealer first (Clinique City Stick) as a first layer for my spots, then apply the EM foundation and then finish with the EM concealer.

I found the putting on the foundation, than putting on my concealer afterward works best for me. The only concealer I do first, is under my eyes.

I found the putting on the foundation, than putting on my concealer afterward works best for me. The only concealer I do first, is under my eyes.

EM foundation definitely first then concealer. Well thats what works for me. If i do apply concealer first, it just ends up being rubbed off.

I couldn't vote because I use silk dust combined with Sunlight Concealer to prime and neutralize my redness before my foundation... then I use Sunlight or Intensive Light to conceal my under eye circles and any additional marks after my foundation.

Although I suppose you're asking about specific concealing rather than overall - so then it's after. I think that works better.