Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paul25

Shroves Tuesday

Pancake day!!! I love pancakes, although i must say i only do ever eat them on Shroves Tuesday. I eat them every year on this day, but now that im aware diet is effecting my acne then im abit scared to eat them. Anyone else going to be stuffing there face with them and not care about acne for today? I dont think ill be able to handle watching everyone else eating them here without having them myself!!

Pancake day!!! I love pancakes, although i must say i only do ever eat them on Shroves Tuesday. I eat them every year on this day, but now that im aware diet is effecting my acne then im abit scared to eat them. Anyone else going to be stuffing there face with them and not care about acne for today? I dont think ill be able to handle watching everyone else eating them here without having them myself!!

hmmm are we living in a prison, or a state of enlightenment? I ask myself this often.

In Sweden we eat semlor. Semlor>Pancakes.

Today, the semla consists of a cardamom-spiced wheat bun which has its top cut off and insides scooped out and is then filled with a mix of the scooped-out bread crumbs, milk and almond paste, topped with whipped cream. The cut-off top is then put back as a lid and dusted with icing sugar. It is nowadays often eaten on its own, with coffee or similar, but there are still those who eat it in a bowl of hot milk.

I ended up having one, and am infact eating it right now. Its yummmy :D Hoping i wont break out from it, but i aint going to let acne completely ruin things and stop me from eating anything potentially bad. And anyway, i only have them one day a year.

Pancake Tuesday is sacred, you have to eat and enjoy those pancakes Paul, theyre not drugs, just pancakes.

not having any today boo, Ive a tummy bug so we're making em Thursday instead..mmmm pancakes :drool:

You have to live a little every once and a while...

Enjoy them pancakes.

Or make your own healthier oat pancakes (no milk, no sugar, no syrup) - i have pancakes all the time and stay clear! And they taste great and keep me full for ages! There's always another way!

Enjoy them pancakes.

Or make your own healthier oat pancakes (no milk, no sugar, no syrup) - i have pancakes all the time and stay clear! And they taste great and keep me full for ages! There's always another way!

Enjoy them pancakes.

Do you have a recipe for those? I'd like a change from my rice pancakes, lol

My grandma used to make me pancakes when I was young. The weird thing was that we put chocolate müesli on top and then rolled them. Eeeew...

My grandma used to make me pancakes when I was young. The weird thing was that we put chocolate müesli on top and then rolled them. Eeeew...