Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have pustules, papules, and whiteheads, and im using Dan's BP and face washer with neutrenga most. and 1zinc pill + 3fish oil pills. But STILL my skin gets very very oil throughout the day and my acne continues to come back. does anyone know what i can do to prevent oily skin?

wakeup: wash face, wait like 2minutes apple dan's bp, wait 10min apply moist. then take fish oil. about 3hours later my skin gest really oily.

The thing with oily skin, you cant get rid of it forever, (maybe if you "grow" out of it) these things that you are using are only aids to your skin tempo.

btw what you are doing here is really good for you... just keep it up, how long have you been doing this for?

for like 6 months, but i have a problem of 'popping' my pimples. when the white head appears. or pustule acne. =( i will post some pictures of the results, there is def a big improvement from highschool compare to me now.