Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
johnny x boy

Urgent Question regarding leather

Hello guys,

Ok this question may sound really dumb, but actually its been bugging me for a while. Ok I ordered a really nice leather wallet and im afraid to use it thinking that if i use it it would cause me to breakout. I feel and think this way because I fear that touching my leather wallet with my hands and maybe accidentially touching my face with the same hands will cause me to breakout. Also I know that leather is oiled and stuff so i fear touching it.

Do you think leather would actually cause someone to breakout?

thank you for your time.

Hello guys,

Ok this question may sound really dumb, but actually its been bugging me for a while. Ok I ordered a really nice leather wallet and im afraid to use it thinking that if i use it it would cause me to breakout. I feel and think this way because I fear that touching my leather wallet with my hands and maybe accidentially touching my face with the same hands will cause me to breakout. Also I know that leather is oiled and stuff so i fear touching it.

thank you for your time.

Hello guys,

thank you for your time.

I'd say no it wont make you breakout, I'd go as far as to say it seems an irrational fear of a material which has probably done all the damage it will ever do and I'll wager you never even met the animal in question. ;)

Hello guys,

thank you for your time.

Hello guys,

thank you for your time.

Moving to Cosmetics and Style; doesn't really have anything to do with acne research.

And...two topics (the same) from two different forums merged into this one thread. One post is sufficient.

If you're serious: No. Your wallet isn't going to cause acne. If you plan to sleep with it stuck to your face for 8 hours, MAYBE - but other than that, NO.

If you're joking: Pretend I said nothing.