Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
x__Tiff

Clogged pores on chest/back?

Here lately I've been noticing more and more the clogged pores on my back and chest, though the only reasoning for this is the pores seem to be... I guess you could say purging out the clogs? If I rub/itch a spot on my back or chest I tend to notice a lot of blackhead looking substance coming free on my fingers.

.. and, as much as I like the thought my my skin actually slowly beginning to clean out the junk, is there anything to do to get this to stop happening, it's rather gross to have the stuff on my hands after itching and such. I've been thinking exfoliating, but I really don't know what I'd use for that, most days I use my loofah when I bathe, but that doesn't seem to do anything for ridding me of those congested pores. :cry:

Yeah...this is kinda a nuisance. I also have pigmentation issues that I'd like to clear up, but it's too hard rubbing acid pads back there. I hate the back, it's such a hassle and so big. I think it gets less blood flow and less skin cell turnover than the face too, so things there take forever to clear up.

i have decided to just leave the back as it is now.

loads of brown marks i can do nothin about.

i never even pop anytihng there, they automatically do when i sleep, wich is quite annoying, because its d same for my face.

just left it, maybe put bp on once ina while wen i feel like it.

I get clogged pores and occasionally spots on my chest, and what I've been doing recently is using Paula's Choice BHA on my chest, and it seems to be working. Haven't had new spots in a couple weeks now.

I get clogged pores and occasionally spots on my chest, and what I've been doing recently is using Paula's Choice BHA on my chest, and it seems to be working. Haven't had new spots in a couple weeks now.

I'd try something like that but I don't really have the money to buy it at the moment.

It's hard to do anything though, my chest isn't as bad as my back, which makes it a little more annoying since I can't reach my back as easily. :wall: